Sunday, January 7, 2007

VT is cool...

it lacks the gimmick that you run from the mountains to the beach... but it is a cool state.

My personal issue is that this relay is one week before I do the Morgantown Sprint Tri. It isn't my "A" race but I would like to trim about 25 minutes or so off my time from last year and I am not sure that I could do that running 18 miles or so a week before... I might be wrong. I would also have to deal with the fact that ML is back in school already. Of course we were going to have to deal with that at RTB...

The good thing about this race is that folks aren't going to have to rush back the night after the race as in RTB. AND it will be easier to find 6 than 12.

Anyway... thinking about who might be interested... Mike, Dave, Mark (maybe), Me.... Robin and Jeremy? Jeremy has admitted that August is his free month... so he shouldn't have basketball interfering with this.

-B

No comments: